- Maciej Lukasz Obremski, D. Aggarwal. Inception makes non-malleable codes shorter as well!.
- Marco Tomamichel, M. Santha, T. Lee, Gavin K. Brennen, D. Aggarwal. Quantum attacks on Bitcoin, and how to protect against them.
- D. Aggarwal, Mark Simkin, Joao Ribeiro, Jesper Buus Nielsen, Ivan Damgard, Maciej Lukasz Obremski, E. Purwanto. (2019). Stronger Leakage-Resilient and Non-Malleable Secret-Sharing Schemes for General Access Structures. Proceedings of CRYPTO
- D. Aggarwal, Maciej Obremski, Jesper Buus Nielsen, E. Purwanto, Nico Dottling. (2019). Continuous non-malleable codes in the 8-split-state model. Springer EUROCRYPT 531-561
- D. Aggarwal, Kai-Min Chung, H.H. Lin, T. Vidick. (2019). A Quantum-Proof Non-Malleable Extractor, With Application to Privacy Amplification against Active Quantum Adversaries. Springer EUROCRYPT 442-469
- D. Aggarwal, N. Stephens-Davidowitz. (2018). (Gap/S)ETH Hardness of SVP. ACM STOC
- D. Aggarwal, P. Mukhopadhyay. (2018). Improved algorithms for the Shortest Vector Problem and the Closest Vector Problem in the infinity norm. ISAAC
- D. Aggarwal, A. Joux, A. Prakash, M. Santha. (2018). A new public-key cryptosystem via Mersenne numbers. CRYPTO
- D. Aggarwal, Noah Stephens-Davidowitz. (2018). Just Take the Average! An Embarrassingly Simple $2^n$-Time Algorithm for SVP (and CVP). Proceedings of the Symposium on Simplicity in Algorithms
- D. Aggarwal, M. Obremski, T. Kazana. (2017). Inception makes non-malleable codes stronger. Theory of Cryptography
- D. Aggarwal, O. Regev. (2016). A Note on Discrete Gaussian Combinations of Lattice Vectors. CJTCS 1
- D. Aggarwal, U. Maurer. (2016). Breaking RSA Generically Is Equivalent to Factoring. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory 62 6251-6259
- C. Dubey, D. Aggarwal. (2016). Improved hardness results for unique shortest vector problem. Inf. Proc. Lett 116 631-637
- D. Aggarwal, S. Lovett, K. Hosseini. (2016). Affine-malleable extractors, spectrum doubling, and application to privacy amplification. IEEE ISIT
- D. Aggarwal, M. Tomamichel, M. Santha, T. Lee, Gavin K. Brennen. Quantum attacks on Bitcoin, and how to protect against them. - None -