The Community Manager's main role is to stimulate the quantum ecosystem by bringing together various stakeholders, collaborators, industry and academia together through thoughtful and stimulating events or programmes. The community manager will also engage with these parties to understand requirements and interest areas to foster collaboration.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Plan and execute events (eg. Summer school, conferences, industry and academic events)
- Plan events and initiatives to strengthen CQT Alumni Network
- Organise events or initiatives that brings local Quantum community together
- Organise internal events or create platforms for internal communications
- Work with researchers to establish awareness of CQT research and quantum technology landscape amongst stakeholder, industry and government agencies, including organising and hosting visits from external parties
- Engage with industry partners and interested parties to co-organize events or establish collaboration
- Research and compile reports on industry-relevant trends in quantum technology
- Manage projects with industry partners and companies interested in CQT research, Intellectual Property and expertise
- Any ad hoc duties assigned
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (Engineering or Sciences degree preferred) with at least 5 years relevant working experience or an advanced degree in Quantum Science
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Ability to work both as a team-member among multiple stakeholders and as an individual
Interested applicants may apply the position click here.
Closing Date: 12-May, 12:00AM.